Why is hard water buildup a problem in ice machines?
- Scale buildup creates clogged water lines and nozzles.
- Hard water buildup leads to the corrosion of water fed equipment.
- Scale deposits can cause cubes to be cloudy.
- Scale buildup limits equipment output capacity.
- Scale insulates the cooling system causing increased energy costs up to 50%.
What are the ScaleSafe benefits for ice machines?
- No more clogs due to scale formation
- Increases life of equipment
- Increases equipment efficiency
- Lower utility costs to make ice
- No electricity needed for ScaleSafe unit
- Does not have any moving parts
- No water softener needed
- Protects equipment from corrosion